Let’s Stay Connected.
Join us to connect and communicate through our social media pages.
Somahlution provides the Somahlution Social Media pages for you to interact with Somahlution and other users in the community. We want to make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date and complete information. Our social media pages are intended for health care professionals, patient education, and industry personnel.
Somahlution is proud to say it regularly monitors comments and other responses on social media to help prevent any misinformation and most importantly keep you updated on company news.
We encourage you to read our social media policy and principles below. Please keep them in mind while interacting on our social media pages. Somahlution reserves the right to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content from the Somahlution Social Media pages.
If you have any questions, comments, complaints, or want to report an issue, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com
Social Media Policy and Principles:
While Somahlution is happy to participate with the online community, we might need to remove your comment from our channel to meet compliance and uphold the intent of our social media communities. Sometimes we may have to remove:
- Comments containing unapproved products or off-label uses.
- Comments containing vulgarity; Comments that use profanity, hate speech, or other offensive language will be deleted.
- Comments that are off-topic. We want to make it easy for our followers to find relevant and useful information on our social media pages. Therefore, comments that are off-topic, make unsupported accusations or claims, contain misleading information or comments as such will be removed.
- Comments seeking or containing medical advice; Our channels are intended to share general information and is not intended for medical advice or replacement of advice from your doctor.
- Comments containing personally identifiable information; We will remove any comments that include personal identifiable information such as phone numbers, emails, or addresses for your own protection.
- Comments about customer service issues; We will try to address customer service questions as appropriate but to protect your privacy, we may take the conversation offline. We are eager to resolve any issues you may have. Please feel free to visit our website and use the Contact us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.